2017 is a year of new chapters. Work is starting a new beginning. Life is taking the next step. It is only the second day and my to-do list is growing a mile long. Before I get lost in the nitty gritty details of life, let’s jump out and look at the big picture.
- WEDDING – Time to tie the knot. Bubble and I need to get going on all those DIY projects I have signed us up for. Plus who knows what that will sneak up at the very last minute.
- TRAVEL – I don’t think I can go more than a month without an adventure. While I loveee exploring beyond the borders of the United States, it is also important to value my surroundings. Who is ready for some roadtriping?!
- HEALTH – The gym and I have a rocky relationship; some days we are inseparable and other days we couldn’t be further apart. With the wedding coming, I think it is time to mend our relationship and let’s get sweating!
- BALANCE – Gone are those days of impulsive spending. A dollar here and a dollar there adds up after a while. Kicking those old habits and starting fresh for the new year. Money diet…
- LEARN – No more queue of unplayed podcast episode. No more unread books returned.
Being 25 is such a monumental year, I would like to celebrate with a shiny metal. I, Leigha C, am going to run a 5K and earn my first and ever metal. I am not sure how I will do it yet…but I am going to make it happen.
Welcome 2017! I have a very good feeling about this one. 🙂