Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours and hours turned days. Without any notifications, half of 2015 had quietly slipped away.
It didn’t feel very long ago when I sat in the same position trying to type up my ambitious goals for 2015. At this half way point, let’s see how I measured up.
- Read! 50 books challenge! I am on book #16 now and just picked up three other audiobooks. 🙂
- Exercise! I am now a paying member at a gym and have been taking advantages of zumba offered. 🙂
- Travel! Of course I take my traveling very seriously! Been on a trip every month since March and have a few more ideas for the summer! 🙂
- Connect! It started out great…then I fell off the grid.
- Invest! Yeah..I kinda gave up on my budget…fresh start?
- Learn! I did managed to keep myself busy with classes. I started out learning how to learn and moved on to learning about sustainability, inequality personal finance, and leadership. I am now learning about investment. 🙂
- Write! The blog is still live, posts are still going up 🙂
- Try! Hmmm….we are missing about 6 recipes….
- Network! I have been attending at least one leadership/industry event per month. 🙂
- Practice! Haven’t worked on my language skills in a while…
6 out of 10? It’s not completely terrible. 🙂 With still half a year to go, I am prepared to make more changes to my life. Food, Friends, Budget, Language!
Time for more changes! 🙂