It’s my favorite time of the year! It’s the time of the year I don’t feel guilty putting on a few extra dessert pounds, staying up a little too late, exceeding the budget and just enjoy every moment. 🙂 Counting down to the new year also means new goals.
Goal of 2015:
See those little hidden gems in life and smile! 🙂
Take action. Plans are good, but it’s better to take that leap of faith. I am ready!
- Read! 50 books challenge! Read the books before it becomes movies. Paper Towns, Insurgent, Me Before You, Dark Places, so many good books! Add a few nonfiction, biographies and memoirs in there as well!
- Exercise! Do a challenge for a month or take a zumba class or get on the elliptical at least 2x a week. .
- Travel! Weekend trips, long trips, short trips, get to know my city tours, day trips, overnight stays, visit friends, exploring the world begins with one step at a time!
- Connect! With friends/family near or far. Skype date? Coffee date?
- Invest! Hello personal finance, let’s make peace. Let’s work on sticking with my budget every month.
- Learn! Take at least one course at any one point. Starting with Coursera’s Learning How to Learn.
- Write! Actually keep up with this blog biweekly as a way to reflect! Finding smiles each day!
- Try! Try a new recipe each month with Chef Bubble. Maybe 2015 is the year to expand my cooking skills …
- Network! Attend industry events or business meet ups or leadership gatherings monthly.
- Practice! Use Duolingo or other language sites to learn a new language at least 2x a month for an hour each and practice Mandarin.